Submitting a ticket
To aid in the rapid response from tech support, please submitting tickets using the website. The form has been simplified, now we only require an email address to contact you, your country, the ticket type and a description of your request.
It’s important that you send is a description as detailed as possible, please include:
- • URL of the server (ie. www.psi-mis.org)
- • User name used when the problem was encountered
- • Screenshot (showing the whole screen, including URL), If you can do a video – much better !
- • Link to a favorite pivot table or visualizer report (if applicable)
Once a ticket has been submitted, we will send you updates via email. You can respond via email or in the website following the link to the ticket, provided in the email updates.
You can also register an account in the helpdesk system. This will give you access to:
- • Verify the status of your tickets
- • Add other users/email addresses to CC
- • Close tickets