Adding a screenshot to a ticket helps us provide better assistance as we are able to visualize the issue.
Below are the proper procedures you should follow when attaching a screenshot to your ticket.
- 1 Navigate to the screen or image you want to capture.
- 2 Using your device (Android, Windows, or Mac) capture the screenshot and save it in your device.
- • Please Note: It is highly important that your screenshot shows the URL of the DHIS2 server (development or production/live) you’re encountering the issue with.
- 3 Once your screenshot is saved in your device, navigate to the helpdesk “Submit a ticket” page. Click here to access the page.
- 4 Please complete all the required information.
- 5 Once you have completed all required information, please click on the “Attach a file” option.
- 6 After clicking the “Attach a file” option, you’ll see to a pop-up screen that will let you find the screenshot file.
- 7 Please look for and open the folder where the screenshot is saved. And select the screenshot file.
- 8 Once you’ve selected the file, click on the “open” button.
- 9 You should now be able to see the name of the file under the “Attach a file” option. This means that the file has been attached to your ticket.
- 10 Take a moment to review and make sure that all required fields are completed. Then, click “Submit”.
- 11 Congratulations, you have successfully attached and submitted a screenshot with a ticket.